Saturday, August 23, 2008

I love my spiders!

Ok, so this blog is totally turning out to be a one trick pony. Because I keep talking about spiders. Really, there's more to my life than arachnids. Talking about them just makes them less creepy. Anyway, today my basement suite became suddenly overrun with flying ants. And my spiders rose to the occasion and killed a lot of them. And I was extremely grateful. Flying ants are seriously gross. And there is never just one of them, there's always a huge swarm. Now they're all dead in piles of pink dust in my living room. I'll vacuum them up tomorrow. 

In other news, Scott has reappeared, and in the wake of the flying ant epidemic I was extremely glad to see him. I also discovered his brother Ron, but he quickly disappeared, disturbingly close to my pyjamas. 

Also, I spent a ridiculous amount of money- an amount that I will not disclose- on fabulous vintage clothing. Pictures are soon to follow, as soon as I figure out how to work the camera on my computer. 

1 comment:

Ange Friesen said...

That's what you get when you name your blog "living with spiders"...